Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SUICIDE!!!

Hello again, well today i talked to my friend, and we talked about suicide and i told him i have had thoughts and everything and that i've cut my wrist!! Well he said he's had thoughts too and im not alone...so i said i told him if he ever started to cut his wrist i wont talk to him cause its a really bad habbit to get into! He also said if i ever killed myself he didnt think he could go on any longer...this kids in seventh grade and he looks up to me! I talk to this kid all the time and he never told me that he had those thoughts...and when he told me i started to cry a little bit just knowing my friend wants to kill himself it makes a big impact on me! I couldnt handle him being gone he's only in 7th grade i mean...i just was scared for him!!i dont want him to make the same mistakes i did...cause he knows what i've done wrong!! Everyday when we see each other we hug...and now i know each hug wont be the last cause i have someone that can relate to how i feel!! I can also relate to how he feels as well...!I'm really worried about him...this is not just one of my guy friends that lasts 1 whole day he's a lifetime friend i tell him alot!! I actually open up to this dude cause he understands!! I'm not going to tell anyone his name so please dont ask me cause i promised i wouldnt reveal him to the public!! Just know he's my friend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment