Sunday, November 21, 2010

Miley Cyrus Song - When i look at you:)

When my world is fallen apart and there's no light to break up the dark,
thats when i look at you!
When the wave are flooding the shores and i cant find my way home anymore,
thats when i look at you!





I think these lyrics are saying something along the lines of this, when your lost and feel like your world really is falling apart well, talk to someone...cause i feel like my world is deffiantly falling apart sometimes but i just keep pushing through i am me and no one can change that except me...i go to a therapist every week and i talk to her about my prob;lems alot of the time except when my mom and dad are in the room then i just shut down i go into off mode!!! I dont know why but i do...so i guess since i do that i should start working on it so i dont do it anymore..!

No comments:

Post a Comment